The Donor Giving Analysis does not provide a date range option: only static periods of time such as "This calendar yr" and "Last calendar yr" are options. Since The Raiser's Edge determines the year based on the date in Windows, what The Raiser's Edge considers "This calendar yr" or "Last calendar yr" may be manipulated by adjusting the date on your workstation. To do this, follow these steps:
- Double-click the clock in the system tray
- Adjust the date to the year in question
- Refresh the dashboard, and print it if a hard copy is needed
- Repeat steps 1-3 for additional years
- Double-click the clock in the system tray to revert back to original year
NOTE: This technique will work only for locally hosted applications. The date and time used in Raiser's Edge applications installed in Blackbaud Hosting or accessed via remote means (remote desktops, Citrix servers, etc.) come from the hosting server, not the local workstation.