Use the Table Cleanup utility in Configuration, Tables to replace the value.
Import the ethnicity:
- Create a Student Export and select Comma Separated Values as the export format.
- On the Filters tab, select the appropriate records to be included.
- On the Output tab, select the Student Import ID and Ethnicity fields.
- Click Export Now.
- Open the .CSV file in Excel.
- Use Find and Replace to replace the appropriate value.
- Save and close the file.
- In Administration, select Import records.
- Select Student as the type, select New Import.
- On the General tab of the Import:
- Mark Update existing records.
- Mark Validate data only.
- Browse to the .csv file (next to Import file).
- Select Student Import ID from the drop down menu to match records in the import file with existing records.
- Mark Delimited - Characters separate the fields.
- On the Fields tab of the import, match up the file headers with the Import ID and Ethnicity fields (both are located under the Student header of Available fields).
- Click Validate Now.
- If there are no exceptions, return to the General tab, unmark Validate Data Only.
- Click Import Now.