Synch Accounts is a utility that manually synchronizes the accounts in a database. It can be used after the following tasks:
- Maintaining/Removing accounts with an override
- Importing chart of accounts
- Account missing in Account Selector
Have all users sign out of the FundWare Division for which you are running the synch. Synch Accounts should be run from the server rather than a workstation.
- Log into Division 00 - System Administration of FundWare.
- Select Division Maintenance.
- Click the appropriate division so it is selected.
- Click the Synch Accounts button. When complete, a confirmation message displays.
- Click OK.