A backup of the division is recommended before changing a group of accounts.
- In The General Ledger, go to Accounts, Accounts Utilities.
- Change the Action to 2 - Modify Account Information.
- Enter a Source mask for the accounts that you want to add the attribute to.
- Select the Status of the accounts you want to add the attributes to. If left blank, the attribute will be added to all statuses that meet the account mask.
- You can also use the Include or Exclude Attributes boxes to further filter the accounts to be modified.
- In the Modify Section, enter the attributes needed in the Set Attributes Position that applies.
- For Report Options, select Print All.
- Click OK.
- Go to Report Manager to review report CSIDUPS.LXX (where XX is the division number) for the changes that were made.