To purge invoices at the paid stage:
- Go to Accounts Payable, Setup, Master Records, Stages.
- Type D to display and display Stage 70 (your Reconciled stage may be different).
- Print the screen or copy down the information in Fields 1-8. You will need this information later.
- Go to Accounts Payable, Setup, Extended Setup.
- Type C to change.
- At 'Enter field to be changed', Type 4 (check writing stages).
- Change Reconciled from 70 to 60 and press Enter twice.
- At 'Enter field to be changed', enter 0 and press Enter to accept. You will get a message that says 'Parameter has been changed'.
- Type E to end.
- In the menu bar, select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration. Allow the business date to default to today's date and click OK.
- Select System Utilities. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name OTS208
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run.
- Type R to remove
- Enter Stage 70 (reconciled stage).
- When asked 'Are you sure you want to remove this?', Type Y for yes. You will get a message that says 'Stage has been removed'.
- Press Escape and then E to end.
- Continue with the steps to Purge Paid Invoices at Reconciled Stage.
- Repeat steps 4-9 and change reconciled from 60 to 70.
- Repeat steps 10-16 to A(dd) stage 70.