- In Division 00, System Administration, click System Utilities.
- Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name: PYL006
Business Date: <Use today's date>
Division: Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run.
- Select C for change mode.
- Enter '5' for the Field to be changed.
- Press Enter until you reach the Time card section.
- Change all values to 0 (zero) for Status, Task Activity and Number Of Users.
- Accept changes by pressing Enter. Wait for defaults to be loaded.
- Press End and ESC (escape) to return to the Applications Main Menu.
- In Payroll/Personnel, click Open, Timesheets and verify that your entries are still there.
- Verify and post the timesheets.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.