- Generate a new Pivot Report
- Click on the 'Calculated totals and fields' button at the top (icon looks like a calculator)
- Select Create Calculated Total...
- On the Calculation tab, remove the "0"
- In the Insert Reference To field, select Total Gift Amount (Total)
- Click the Insert Reference To button--This will create a duplicate total column
- Click Change
- Close the Commands and Options window
- Highlight the duplicate column
- Click the Show As field (icon shows as '%') and select Percent of Column Total
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.