- In General Ledger, Records, Accounts, open the General Ledger cash account for the affected bank account
- Go to the Activity tab
- Double-click on the period where the check was posted
- In the Transaction Detail screen, select Display Details from the drop-down located in the upper left corner
- Locate the credit posting for the payment
- Right click the row and choose View Source
- When the check form appears, click Void in icon toolbar
- Select the desired Void on and Reversal Post Dates
- Mark the box to delete the invoice if necessary
- Void the payment.
- Close the payment and select Yes when prompted to save
- Go to Accounts Payable (or the module where the payment was created) and post the reversal.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.