To install BitKinex:
- Download: BitKinex 3.2.3 for Windows (freeware) (7.5 MB)
- Choose Save, when prompted if you want to run or save this file
- Save bitkinex323.exe to your desktop or other desired location
- Once Download Completes, Click Run or double click bitkinex323.exe
- Click Next on the Welcome Screen
- Accept the terms in the license agreement, then click Next
- Enter User Name, Organization, and Select option to "Install this application for: Anyone who uses this computer (all users)", then click Next
- Change or accept the default installation path, then click Next, then click Install
- If prompted: Please note that the Windows Explorer integration will not work properly until reboot, click OK then Finish
- Open Bitkinex by going to Start > All Programs > BitKinex
- Click Cancel on the Network Setup window
- Within the application, right-click SFtp/SSH then New>SFtp/SSH
- Name a new connection (ex: Files Folder)
- If Properties does not automatically open, right-click on connection and select Properties
- Select Server on the left navigation pane, and enter into Server address: files3.blackbaudhosting.com, Authentication method will default to Password, and enter your Citrix login credentials
- Select Data Source on the left navigation pane and in Default directory enter a forward slash then your site ID (Example: /123456)
- Click OK.
- Double click your newly created folder to connect to the Files folder.
Note: If you receive an “Authorization: error", the Citrix credentials were entered incorrectly. Please refer back to step #6 above to change the login information.
For more detailed how-to information directly from BitKinex, please see the BitKinex Getting Started page. We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
An alternative to using BitKinex is to use FileZilla: