- From the Run line, type services.msc to view the list of Windows services
- Locate SQL Server (name) service
- Right click on the applicable SQL Server service and choose Properties
- Select the Log On tab in order to view/determine the account that is running the SQL Server service
- Be sure that the account that is running this SQL Server service has Full Control permissions to the destination folder where the backup is being restored to
- Restore database using the Blackbaud Management Console
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.