After verifying users are not actually in the system posting, perform the following steps:
- In the menu bar, select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration, Allow the business date to default to today's date, Click OK. The System Administration (00) Window displays.
- In the menu bar, select System Administration, System Utilities.
- Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name CST206
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run
- In the blue screen, perform the following:
· Select C to C)hange.
· At Enter field to be changed, type 2. (press Enter)
· Modify the Posting Count to 0 (zero). Do not make any other changes.
· Press Enter twice.
· At Enter field to be changed, type 0. (press Enter)
· Press E to E)nd.
- You will be returned to the System Utilities window when the program is done.
You can then proceed with the Year End Process or the function you were in when the message appeared.