- Navigate to Control > Code Library > Discount Codes
- Click New
- In the Add/Edit Code window, perform the following steps:
- For Name, enter the name of the discount (for example, Previous Event Registrant Discount). The name is for your organization’s internal use and will not appear on forms or in eCommerce stores where you add the code. You can enter up to 250 characters in this field.
- For Code, enter an alphanumeric code (for example, 09Walker) The code can be up to 12 characters, and you will provide this information to supporters when you distribute the code
- The Owner field shows the name of the user who is logged into Sphere
- For Description, enter a brief description
- Click Save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.