- Navigate to Control > Administration > Organization Setup
- Click Manage Users
- In the Manage Users page, click the appropriate Login Name hyperlink to edit the record
- Note: If you are not able to click a user’s name, it is because the user is in a Virtual Account to which you do not have access.
- Select the Profile tab
- Select the Virtual Accounts tab. The Virtual Account Assignments field shows the user’s current Virtual Account assignment.
- Click Edit.
- For Virtual Accounts Assignments, select the check boxes for the Virtual Accounts you want the user to be able to access
- Note: You will only see the option to assign Virtual Accounts to which you have access
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.