- Upload the existing Crystal Report (.RPT) files into the Hosting Files Folder
- Launch the hosted version of the Blackbaud application and open the Export that corresponds with the Crystal Report
- Click Export Now to save the data file (.MDB) in the Hosting Files Folder. Note the full path (ex: \\BBHFS01\xxxxx$\MYFOLDER) where the .MDB file is being saved (this will be needed in step #5).
- Launch the hosted version of the Crystal Reports application
- Go to File > Open and open the Crystal report (.RPT). Reset the Data source Location to point the Crystal report to the new .MDB file path location (noted in steps #3).
- Save the Crystal report (note that saving the report will automatically convert version 8.5 reports into version XI)
- If the original report was in Crystal Reports version 8.5 please follow the steps in How to Convert Crystal reports from version 8.5 to XI to change the table joins and save it again
- Preview the report (F5) in the Crystal Reports application to verify that the report displays without error
- In the Blackbaud application, go to Reports > Custom Reports. Open the existing Custom Report. On the "Select Crystal Report" line, click the button on the right. Browse to the new location of the Crystal Report (.RPT) file in the Hosted Files Folder. Select the file and click Open.
- Click Preview to display the report in the Blackbaud application
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.