- Log into Division 00 System Administration.
- Click System Utilities.
- In the Execute Program section, enter the following:
Program Name: GLS118
Parameters: leave blank
Business Date: Leave as default date
Division: Enter the appropriate division.
- Click Run.
- Type C to change.
- Enter the ID Type.
- Enter the Report Name.
- At 'Enter field to be changed', type 1 and press Enter.
- In the Level 1 line, look for any numbers that have more than one ~ preceding the number. If there are numbers with ~~ or more, enter through to that field and delete the extra ~. There should also be no ~ after the number.
- Type 0 to accept the changes.
- Press ESC and E to End.
- Run the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.