- Select Security, Users from the menu.
- Double click the user.
- Note the Report Path listed. It cannot be over 20 characters in length and there cannot be a slash at the end. (If it is blank, it will default to the Fundware\Data folder)
- Click OK.
On the hard drive, verify the user’s path exists in the location stated by the report path above. If not, add the folder where it should be.
Log into FundWare as the user who is having the problems.
- In the Print Manager, cancel the ‘open’ dialog box.
- Click on File, Set Report Directory from the menu.
- Re-point the report directory to the report path specified in the Report Path above.