Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download arcorbal.zip for versions 7.75 and higher.
- Double-click arcorbal.zip
- When prompted, unzip the files CR183058.dll and CR183058.vbd into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\Plugins.)
- Register CR183058.dll on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out.
- Log into the database.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears. Select Miscellaneous, Fix AR Charge Application balances.
- Mark the box to Run plugin and Click Update.
Once the utility is installed once, it will remain in the Plug-Ins page should you need to run the utility again. It will create a log file of the charges it fixes for tracking purposes. Once you run the utility, you can view the log file to review the transactions and apply as necessary.