If Blackbaud hosts your Financial Edge database, the utility is preinstalled skip to step 7.
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution. Please Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download arcorbal.zip for versions 7.75 and higher.
- Double-click arcorbal.zip
- When prompted, unzip the files CR183058.dll and CR183058.vbd into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\Plugins.)
- Register CR183058.dll on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out.
- Log into the database.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears. Select Miscellaneous, Fix AR Charge Application balances.
- Mark the box to Run plugin and Click Update.
Once the utility is installed once, it will remain in the Plug-Ins page should you need to run the utility again. It will create a log file of the charges it fixes for tracking purposes. Once you run the utility, you can view the log file to review the transactions and apply as necessary.