- Create an appeal query to select the appropriate appeals.
- On the Output tab, select the following fields:
Appeal Information, Split Amount
- Click Save.
- In Reports, select Pivot Reports, and create a pivot report using the query created above.
- Mark the Refresh Pivot data on each run checkbox.
- Click Generate.
- If needed, click the small icon at the top of the screen to display the Field List.
- Drag the Total Appeal Split Amount to the Totals Area.
- Expand the Gift Date Breakdown category in the Field List and drag the desired field to the Row area (for example: Month).
- Click the drop down in the Date section (for example: Month) and unmark the ALL checkbox. You can then mark the checkbox next to the appropriate year.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.