A software restriction policy is in place, preventing The Raiser's Edge 7 from being installed. To remove this, perform the following steps on the affected workstation:
1. Click Start, Run, type gpedit.msc, then click OK.
2. Under Local Computer Policy expand Computer Configuration, Windows Settings, Security Settings, then Software Restriction Policies.
3. In the right hand pane double-click Trusted Publishers.
4. In Trusted Publishers Properties under the settings for "Allow the following users to select trusted publishers" select "End users" and click OK.
The settings for this local policy can be reset by removing its associated registry key.
Note : Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
1. Click, Start, Run, type Regedit, then click OK.
2. Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPublisher.
3. Right-click the Safer key and select Delete.