To view/process responses:
- In the Poll field, select the poll to process.
- In the Poll Summary frame, poll questions and response percentages appear.
- In the middle of the screen, a Constituent attribute field appears. If this is the first time you are downloading this poll’s responses, enter a new attribute in the field. This creates a new attribute in The Raiser’s Edge. You cannot select an existing attribute.
- Once the poll results have been downloaded and an attribute defined, the next time you download poll results, the associated attribute appears in the This poll is associated with the following attribute field. You cannot make changes to the attribute.
- Once the download process is complete, you can find a constituent’s response to a poll by looking for the attribute on the Attributes tab of the constituent record.