- On the File menu, click Edit/Change Business Date
- Set the Business Date to the last date of the fiscal year that is to be closed.
- Click OK
2. This message could be received because of a missing date table.
- Using the Modules bar or the Menu bar, select General Ledger, Maintenance, Date Tables.
- Click New.
- Select the ID Type.
- Use the drop-down box to select the number of adjustment periods desired.
- Ensure the radio button is selected for Add Date Table for Next Year.
- Click OK.
Continue adding date tables as needed and click OK to leave the task window. We recommend only adding date tables as needed, because your year-end processing will roll to all open years, creating unneeded trace reports.
You will need to add a date table for each active ID Type.
3. This message could be received because the year is closed to data entry.
- Using the Modules bar or the Menu bar, select > General Ledger > Lock Periods/Years to Posting.
- Expand year in question and unmark boxes for periods that are locked to posting.