- Go to the Format tab of the statement and highlight Statement format.
- On the bottom of the window, where it says "Display Grade Level From,' ensure that the correct year is showing, or that 'Today' is chosen
- Add the appropriate Student Progression Entry to the student record. (BB539680)
- If the grade level of a student is changed on the Bio 1 tab of a record, rather than on the Student Progression Entry of a student, the Grade Level may not display correctly on the statements. Change the grade level on the Student Progression Entry in Registrar's Office:
- Records, click Students, Open the appropriate student record.
- Click the Icon for Student Progression Entry.
- Enter the appropriate Grade Level to what should show on the Statement.
- If the Student Progression Entry is correct, change the date range for the Display grade level from: drop-down menu. (BB611768)
- If the Student Progression Entries were entered manually, run the Mark for Reenrollment wizard. (BB184652)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.