Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, select Globally change records.
- Select the record type you wish to change.
- In the Available Fields frame, select Hide this transaction on Statements.
- Select Operation: Replace, Checked or Unchecked for the Replace and With fields as desired.
- Click Preview Changes.
- If there are items in the preview that you do not wish to change, you can unmark the checkboxes for those records in the preview window.
- Click Change Now.