- Open the gift batch you're working with and go to Tools > Edit Batch Setup > Fields tab > pull over Constituent ID as a data entry field
- Export the batch grid to Excel
- Open the Excel file, delete all columns except the constituent ID column, and save the file in CSV format
- Create a Constituent query from a list of ID's in the excel spreadsheet using Import
- Open the output query created in step 4. That query will contain all of the people from the batch. Use the query as needed to create a mailing, export, etc.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.