1. Run all Maintenance tasks within the Blackbaud Management Console for the database. Please note that all users must be out of the system during these processes. These are found on the server, in the Blackbaud Management Console. Please highlight the word Maintenance beneath the name of the database.
The applicable tasks are:
- Rebuild indexes
- Update statistics
- Shrink database
- Check integrity
2. Verify the Web Portal Configuration Tool has all green check marks, and no red X's. Instructions on this can be found in "How to install or update WebPortal"
3. Verify we can log in to The Financial Edge on the web server
4. Restart IIS on the web server and re-boot
5. Uninstall/reinstall the Web Portal