To resolve this error, close ResearchPoint and all browsers before following the steps below:
1. Open the Internet Explorer browser.
2. Go to Help > About Internet Explorer.
3. Confirm we are on a compatible version of Internet Explorer (i.e. IE 8 or 9, Firefox with the Internet Explorer tab).
4. Close the About Internet Explorer screen.
5. Go to Tools > Internet Options.
6. Select the Advanced tab.
7. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Settings pane.
8. Uncheck the Do not save encrypted pages to disk checkbox.
9. Check the Enable Native XMLHTTP Support checkbox.
NOTE: If the Do not save encrypted pages to disk and Enable Native XMLHTTP Support checkboxes are already appropriately marked, check and uncheck the boxes and then uncheck and check the boxes respectively.
10. Click Apply.
11. Click OK.
If the steps above do not resolve the error Contact Support and reference this article.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.