- Go to Administration > Attribute Categories. The Attribute Categories page appears. Any existing attribute categories display on this page.
- Click Add. The Add attribute category screen appears.
- Name: The name of the new attribute is entered here.
- Record Type: What type of attribute is it (Constituent, Modeling and Propensity, or Education)?
- Attribute Group: Multiple attributes can be sectioned into groups for further classification (Not Required).
- Data Type: Choose the appropriate data for the attribute (Text, number, table entry).
Note: If table is chosen for the attribute type choose the table to pull from in the final field.
- Click Save. The attribute category is ready for use.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.