- Select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration.
- Allow the business date to default to today's date and Click OK.
- Select System Administration, System Utilities.
- In the Execute Program area, enter the required information according to the requirements defined in each import section.
- Click Run. When complete, you will return to the Execute Program screen.
Below is a list of the various import programs:
CUSCS10 Import GL accounts
GLS018 or PGS018 Import journal entries
CUSGL10 Export net transactions
CUSAR10 Import Accounts Receivable customer records
CUSAR20 Import AR balance forward transactions
CUSAR25 Import AR orders
CUSAR32 Import AR meter readings
CUSAR31 Import AR information re new meters and changes to current records
CUSAR40 Import AR new repetitive billing charges and changes to current repetitive billing charge records
CUSAR15 Extract AR aging information
CUSAR16 Extract AR customer master records
In AFW menu Extract AR meter information
CUSOT10 Import new vendors and changes to current vendors
CUSOT20 Import obligations
CUSOT30 Exports obligations
OCW048 Import cleared checks in AP
CUSPY08 Define the format of the import file for either employee master records or employee history
CUSPY20 Import payroll employee master file, employee history and employee time cards
CUSCR08 Define the format of the import file for Cash Receipts customer master records
CUSCR20 Import new receipt customers and changes to current receipt customers' records
CUSCR28 Create a text file containing receipt type file maintenance to be posted to the receipt type master file from an external source
CUSFX08 Define the format of the import file for asset management
CUSFX20 Import fixed assets
CUSCW20 Import Extended Report Writer report definitions
CUSCW10 Exports Extended Report Writer report definitions