- The specific product or solution you are requesting to refresh.
- Have an organization admin complete one of the following forms:
- Customer Authorization Form for Blackbaud Pacific
- Customer Authorization Form for Blackbaud Europe
- Customer Authorization Form for US and Canada
- Confirm the date and time of the backup.
- Confirm the database name or serial number
- If your organization has NXT, include the tenant IDs for the database you're requesting to copy and the database you're requesting to replace.
Once your request is submitted, the database refresh process requires pulling a backup of the database you would like to use for the refresh, followed by a database swap with that backup. Database backup and swap requests should be scheduled up to two days in advance for the fastest turnaround time.