- Go to Analysis > Information Library > Add an Ad-hoc Query.
- Select Constituent from the Record type drop-down menu.
- Double-click on Constituents (Note: The description is "Provides the ability to query all constituent fields").
- In the Field Explorer pane, scroll down and highlight the Research List Member field.
- In the middle pane, double-click Research List ID (Second field).
- Choose the appropriate operator from the drop down menu (ex. Equal To) and click the magnifying glass icon to search for the Research List.
- You may click Search without entering criteria to populate all Research Lists, or enter name or owner information and then click Search.
- Highlight the desired Research List and click Select, then click OK.
- From here you may edit the query as you like, adjusting other filters or output.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.