- Create a query in Raiser's Edge based on the specific attribute description to move to ResearchPoint.
Note: Be sure to output the System Record ID field when choosing the output of the query. This is required for Step 3 to work.
- In ResearchPoint create the constituent attribute category.
- In ResearchPoint create a research group based on the query created in step 1.
- Go to Data, Manage Global Changes.
- Click Add and choose add Constituent Attribute.
- Name the Global Change Process.
- In the selection field click the Binoculars and then Add New in the search window:
- In the query window go to Research Group Member, Research Groups.
- In the middle pane choose Name and drag to the filter pane on the right.
- Enter Equal to (Research Group name in step 3) as the filter.
- Save and Close the query\selection.
- Choose the attribute category to add (created in step 2).
- Choose the value for the category and if neccessary add a comment.
- Save the global change.
- On the Manage Global Change page right click on the change just created and choose Process Globaly Change.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.