1. In any module, open Administration, Set up system security.
2. Opened a user's profile to be changed.
3. Click Set this user's options located on the User Information tab.
4. In the Options screen that appears, click Copy from . . . in the bottom right.
5. Highlight the username to copy settings from and click Select.
6. Click OK.
7. To prevent the user from changing these options, unmark the "User can change User Options" checkbox in the bottom right-hand corner.
8. Save and close the user profile.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.