Note : Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
Try the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Run the Raiser's Edge REREGISTER.exe.
- Go to the registry and edit the "Value data" for the following registry "Edit String":
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sPositiveSign
- Double click "sPositiveSign" and add a value such as "a" then click OK.
- Double click "sPositiveSign" again and remove the value, then click OK.