- Create a new constituent query of the desired records.
- Create a new constituent export and include the query created in Step 1.
- On the Output tab, select Relationships, Assigned Solicitors, Name.
- In the Criteria window, enter 2 in the Number of Assigned Solicitors to export field.
NOTE: Even if only one assigned solicitor is desired, at least 2 must be exported for the sort option to function. Otherwise, only the first one found will export.
- Select the desired Solicitor types (if necessary).
- In the Order By field, select Date Added and mark the Descending radio button.
- Click OK
- Click Export Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.