The follow up, notification or acknowledgment emails in question can actually come from many different locations in NetCommunity. When this happens, first identify where the transaction or process was first made in order to know what to change.
As an example, if the email was sent in follow up of a new Registration on NetCommunity but appears incorrect, do the following:
- Find the specific Login Part that the user was using to send this.
- If this was an Acknowledgement Email in response to a Donation, find the specific Donation Form used by the donor to make the donation. etc.
- Once you have identified the specific part used to send that email, "Edit" (click the pencil icon) that particular part.
- You should see text at the top for the different email notifications available for that type of part, "Notification Email", "Donation Acknowledgement Email" etc..
- Open the email notification that applies and make any changes needed.
- Click Save and Close.
- Does the text in the email area not match what you or your donor first reported receiving? That donation might have been made from another part or area on the website.
- Visit the site and find the part as the user would have first done from the front end.
- Go to your main website and navigate to that particular form
- "Edit" that page to see which specific part is being used and "Edit" the part from there.