- Web-based Secure FTP (SFTP)
- Mozilla Firefox (FireFTP)
- FTP Software
The following settings are needed to transfer data via DOS Prompt. Contact your organization's system administrator if you need assistance modifying these settings.
- Host Name/Account: ftp1.blackbaud.com
- Server Type: SFTP
- Port: TCP/IP traffic through port 21 and should have a passive FTP setting
- Your unique FTP User Name and Password (BB132165)
Note: If you need to send files for a Support case, use the attachment option when viewing your case on Case Central.
If you are unable to change your browser or network settings, burn your file to DVD and send it to the attention of the Blackbaud employee assisting you, including the employee's department.