- Confirm you are running the latest version by selecting Help, About in The Education Edge. As of December 1, 2015, the latest version of The Education Edge is 7.87.
- If your database includes financial software and you have installed The Financial Edge patch, you do not need to install The Education Edge patch.
- After the download completes, log into the server with a Windows account that has local administrator rights and double-click the executable on the server to begin the installation.
- To complete the update process, log onto each workstation with a Windows account that has local administrator rights, launch The Education Edge and when prompted install the patch.
- If you are on version 7.87.164.0009 of The Education Edge, then you will have to also update to patch 8 of FAWeb and NetClassroom
- If you update The Education Edge to version 7.87, patch 9 or higher, you must update The Raiser's Edge to version 7.95 before synchronization will run. Also, if you integrate the Education Edge with The Raiser's Edge and are upgrading to the Raiser's Edge 7.95, then you must review and complete the following instructions: How to prepare for the update from Raiser's Edge version 7.93 or lower to version 7.95 when integrated with Education Edge.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.