If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
If your software is not hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, follow the below steps:
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download FixCurrencyCountry.exe
- Save the EXE file to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge 7 installed
- Double-click the EXE file
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains a DLL and a VBD file.
- Register the DLL file on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge 7
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Fix Currency Country link
- Follow the prompts