- Log in to NetCommunity as a supervisor user
- Click on Users & Security > Users
- If the user already has a user account:
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the user account
- Proceed to Step 6
- If the user does not already have an account:
- Click the New user button to create a new user.
- Enter in a Login Name, Password, First name, and Last name
- Mark the checkbox for This user has supervisor rights and can manage Users and Roles at the top of the page
- Click the Save button at the top of the page
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.