Once a Stock/Property gift is sold, it becomes a Stock/Property (Sold) gift type. If the sale is posted to the General Ledger, then at this point, only the sale amount and broker fee can be adjusted.
If an adjustment needs to be made to posted Stock/Property (Sold) gift record, try each of the following until resolved:
- Delete the gift
- Manually reenter all of the gift information with the correct fund
- Create a Gift query of the specific gift (example: Gift ID equals [ ] )
- Download and run the Unpost Gifts Utility including the query from step 1
- Manually change the fund on the gift record without an adjustment
- Manually change the gift back to Posted