- In Configuration, Application Restrictions.
- Click New Restriction.
- In the Restriction ID field, select a Restriction ID. Create a restriction ID entry by entering a new restriction ID in the field or on the Tables page of Configuration.
- In the Status field, select Active.
- In the Description field, enter more information about the restriction.
- In the Dates field, select a billing cycle, Restriction can be used on any date, or Restriction can only be used from and enter dates to specify a date range.
Note: When you select a billing cycle or specify a date range for the restriction, the payment or credit is applied to only transactions that fall within the specified date range.
- In the Type field, select a billing item type.
- In the Billing Item ID field, select a billing item.
- If applicable, mark the checkboxes to restrict within the same month.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.