1. On the General tab, choose Card type: Create custom data file.
2. On the second tab, the Fields to Include tab, select the fields we wish to pull into the membership card. Membership barcode is located under the Membership file.
3. Select the Send to Word Merge Wizard button.
4. Click through the standard Word Merge Wizard until we get to Edit merge document.
5. Click Edit merge document. Here we are in a Word document and need to design our cards as needed.
6. We go to the Add-Ins tab, Insert Raiser's Edge field, and select the membership barcode we pulled from the fields to include tab.
7. To edit the size of the barcode, increase the font size.
Check out this Knowledgebase to have multiple records on one page: BB611144
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.