- Deleted transactions can only be restored by restoring to a backup (BB52243).
- Transactions can only be deleted through this process if they do not have a Post Status of Posted (have not been posted to the General Ledger).
- In Administration>select Globally delete transactions and click New.
- On the General Tab, In the Delete: drop-down menu select the transaction type to be deleted, such as Charges.
- In the For this range: field, select the appropriate date range of the transactions to be deleted.
- To create a query of records not included in the processing, mark the Create an exception query checkbox.
- To print a control report, mark the Print control report on checkbox and select a printer on which to print the report.
- On the Filters tab, select the appropriate records and/or Product & Billing Items.
For example, if you have a Charge query with the transactions to be deleted, in the Include column select Selected, mark the Query option, and click the binoculars to search and select the query.
- Click Preview Changes to review the list of transactions that will be delete and unmark the Delete checkbox for any transactions that should not be deleted.
- Click Delete Now, A confirmation screen appears:
“You have selected to delete [Transaction type] transactions. Are you sure you want to continue?”
- To delete, click Yes.
- A confirmation message appears when the process is complete, click OK to return to the parameter.