1. Verify all users have logged out of Accounts Payable.
2. Sign into division 00.
3. Highlight System Utilities and under program name, type in OCW218. Switch is 20. Leave parameters blank.
4. Select your division and Run.
5. Press C to change, type in the run number from the error message, and press Enter.
6. In fields to change, type 4 and press Enter.
7. Change the Use Count to 0.
8. Press Enter and then 0 to accept the changes.
9. Press Escape and then E to end.
10. Proceed to process the checks as normal.
If the error is not resolved, continue below:
1. In FundWare Division 00 go to System Administration, System Utilities. Enter Program name: OCW208, switches: 20, parameters: <leave blank>. Select your division and click "Run". Leave the Business Date as today's date.
a. Display the Bank you were using when you received the run currently in use message.
b. My Current Run from field 7 is _______.
c. My Marked For Pay Count from field 8 is ______.
d. My Cut Count from field 8 is _______.
STOP! If (b) is Ø , do not proceed with step 2. Please call FundWare Support for further assistance.
2. Exit Display Bank from step 1 and enter Program name:OCW218, switches:20, parameters: Leave blank:
a. Display the Run from step 1b.
b. My Current Use Count from field 4 is _____.
c. My Current Status from field 5 is _________________.
d. My Marked For Pay Count from field 6 is _____.
e. My Cut Count from field 6 is _____.
f. My Logged Count is _____.
STOP! You must verify that your bank and run are in sync before proceeding to step 3:
g. My 1(c) matches my 2(d) YES or NO
h. My 1(d) matches my 2(e) YES or NO
STOP! If you answered NO to either (a) or (b), do not proceed. Please call FundWare Support for further assistance.
If you answered YES to both (a) and (b), proceed.
3. Instead of displaying the run in step 2, change the run:
a. Select C to change.
b. Enter the run number from 1(b) above.
c. Change field 4 (Use Count) to Ø and press Enter.
d. The Current Status in field 5 depends on the answers given for (c) and (d) in step 1 above.
If the answer to 1(c) is larger than 0, change the Current Status in field 5 to "1" which is Marked for Pay.
If the answer to 1(d) is larger than Ø, change the Current Status in field 5 to "2" which is Cut.
If the answer to 2(f) is larger than Ø, change the Current Status in field 5 to "3" which is Logged.
CAUTION: DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO FIELD 6
5. When asked "Enter Field to be changed, Ø to accept" press Enter. The bottom of the screen should read "Run Has Been Changed" before you press Esc and select E to End.
6. When complete, press Esc and continue working.