Reverse the trace report and re-key to the correct funds:
- Everyone must be signed out of FundWare.
- Sign on to the business date that the trace was posted on.
- In the menu bar, select File, Open FundWare.
- Select Division 00 System Administration. Allow the business date to default to today's date. Click OK.
- The System Administration (00) Window will display.
- In the menu bar, select System Administration, System Utilities.
Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name CST360
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run.
- Enter past the input date.
- Enter the batch # (trace number).
- Enter through the rest of the fields. Choose 0 to accept. This will reverse the entry and clear out the due to/from accounts.
- Verify the reversed trace matches the original, including the due to / due from entries.
- Key a manual journal entry to the correct accounts.
- If necessary, verify the module setups are corrected to ensure this cross-funds entry does not reoccur.