If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, contact Support and reference this article.
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- CleanupPivotReportQueries.zip: Versions 7.80-7.85 This can be used in versions 7.80 and higher.
- Save CleanupPivotReportQueries.zip to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed
- Double-click CleanupPivotReportQueries.zip
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.)
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge
- Log into The Raiser's Edge
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Clean Up Pivot Report Queries link
- Follow the prompts