We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information.
Do not change the default application post statuses.
- Log in as a Supervisor or a user with Supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the user's security group.
- Under System Components, highlight Accounts Receivable
- Under Accounts Receivable Privileges, mark the Records checkbox and click Options
- In the Security Options screen, highlight Applications from the left-hand list
- Unmark Edit Applications in the right-hand box
- Click OK.
- Save and close the security group.
Note: Users must exit and sign out and log back in before the security changes will take effect.