Try the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Close Blackbaud CRM (BBEC) and restart the workstation
- Click Start > Run > "rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache" (no quotes)
- Open up "My Computer" and browse to: C:\Documents and Settings\<uername>\Local Settings\Apps\2.0
NOTE: If the folder is missing, hidden files and folders may need to be turned on:
- In the "My Computer" window, use Tools --> Folder Options. Look for: Files and Folders-->Hidden files and folders-->Show hidden files and folders. Enable the check.
- Delete all subfolders within the ...\Apps\2.0 folder
- Restart the workstation and attempt using BBEC