- In Records, Employees, open the employee
- On the Compensation/Deductions tab, open the pay type
- On the schedules tab, change the scheduling option from "Pay on period end dates according to the employee's default schedule" to "Pay only in periods with specific end dates.
- Save the Pay type
- Change the schedule option back to "Pay on period end dates according to the employee's default schedule."
- The default employee schedule will now populate the grid.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.