- Separate the initial import file into two, separate import files.
- The first file should contain information for importing new Constituents.
- The second file should contain the Proposal information.
- Assign Import IDs for the new Constituents before they are imported.
- Copy the values for the assigned Import IDs into the import file containing the Proposal information.
- Import the Constituents.
- Import the Proposals.
- Note: the Import ID copied from the Constituent Import file will link the Proposal information to the newly-added Constituent records.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.